Offload your interest for a good cause and get rid of it
The prime reason for maintaining savings account in Bank is to receive some incomes, make certain payments and avail number of services offered by Bank.
Interest received on bank balance is unintended earning. This surplus amount can be removed from our bank account and utilized for charity purposes.
For the quarter ended 30th June 2020, banks have credited interest amount in bank accounts.
Contribute your interest amount to Interest Offloading Fund. This Fund will be used for:
- Livelihood support to orphans, widows, poor and needy
- Skill development of small businessmen
- Healthcare needs
- Emergency relief to disaster-affected people
- Support to physically challenged persons
- Support to deserving persons of other faiths
- Wazukhana, bathrooms and toilets
Come forward and make a difference. Utilize your interest amount for a better cause.
Target amount: Rs. 10 lakh One Month Target O you who have believed, fear Allah and give up what remains [due to you] of interest if you should be believers. (Quran 2:278)O you who have believed, fear Allah and give up what remains [due to you] of interest if you should be believers. (Quran 2:278)