The Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) established AMP Zakat Fund in 2013 to empower the lives of underprivileged Muslims by promoting Education & Self-Employment. The principles of Collective Zakat are used so a Zakat Seeker could be transformed into a Zakat Giver. So far, we have collected and disbursed Zakat up to Rs. 6.5+ Crores thus impacting 6,262 Beneficiaries, Alhamdulillah!
More details at:
Support Basic Education of Orphan Poor Children
Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “Myself & the caretaker of an Orphan will be in paradise like this”, & he held his two fingers together. Subhan Allah!
Through AMP Zakat Fund, we have been working relentlessly towards supporting Orphans’ & Poor Childrens' Education for the past 10 years now. So far we have supported 1881 Orphans & Poor Children for their Basic Education and tried to bring a positive change in their lives, Alhamdulillah!
You can sponsor one such child on an Annual basis by donating Rs. 10,000 - 15,000 so that complete educational expenses are taken care for one year.
LIST OF APPROVED ORPHAN & POOR CHILDREN:
The updated list (After approval by the AMP Team & local Volunteers/ NGOs) can be accessed by the donors by clicking on the link below:
REGISTRATION LINK FOR NEW ORPHAN & POOR CHILDREN:
If you want to register any Orphans for this Scheme, pls register on this link.
HOW TO DONATE:
You can donate in the following way;
- Select an Orphan from the list provided above
- Donate by clicking on the ‘Donate Button' at the top of this page
- Mention the name of the Orphan in the ‘Comments’ section on the Donation page.
HOW IT WORKS:
Orphans/Poor children are on-boarded through referrals from;
- Schools, Colleges, Madrasas & other institutions
- AMP Network or Local/Community NGOs and members
- Other referrals
- Each Orphan/Poor child that is on-boarded to the project is thoroughly verified through the respective AMP Chapter team.
- Parallelly, new donors will be on-boarded to the project by means of word-of-mouth, marketing through social media, AMP events, portals, & all possible means to spread the word about this project.
- Orphans/Poor children will be matched to their respective Donor/s if the Donor/s chooses to donate/contribute for a complete year or more.
- In case, there are no Donors available & we have no extra funds available, we will put the child on the waiting list & make the donor-child-match when the next Donor is on-boarded.
- On a periodic basis, we will send reminders to all Donor/s on their sponsorship due amounts via call, email/SMS/messaging
- When the donated amount reaches the child, our team member will immediately inform the donor confirming the same.
- We will also keep them updating their Growth & Progress Report.
- On a timely basis, we will publish the Project Reports so that the donor is well informed & transparency is maintained.
- At times a Donor may want to reduce/increase the number of children sponsored or the amount to be donated, which will be facilitated by our team.
The goal is to maintain a zero waiting lists for Children & Donors - i.e., continuous onboarding of children as well as donors.
We plan to run this program in multiple regions/states of India, onboarding more Children & Donors parallelly.
To maintain 100% transparency with Donors
- Freedom for Donors to connect with Orphan/Poor child directly based on the level of sponsorship selected, choice of Children’s location & background.
- Vetting of Orphan/Poor Child through AMP Chapter Team/Volunteers in 200+ cities.
- Registered & responsible Donors can approach the Operations team to know the details of the project anytime.
The Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a non-profit organization of professional Muslims who have come together to perform their bit for the welfare of the Society & Nation through Educational & Economic Empowerment. AMP is a Section 8 Company (Non-Profit) registered under the Companies Act 2013, with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). AMP strives to empower Muslim Community through its various activities of Educational & Economic Empowerment.
AMP is a Platform for all Muslim professionals & volunteers to share their knowledge, intellect, experience & skills for the overall development of not just the Muslim community but also the society at large. AMP was formed by a group of ambitious & visionary individuals who thought of making a difference in the Muslim community through a unique forum that was non-sectarian & non-political. It is headed by Mr Aamir Edresy, an Engineer by Qualification & Entrepreneur, who as the President & Founder has quite ably led AMP from its inception to its present status of being a vibrant pan-India organization of dynamic individuals.
More details at