Last updated on :22.04.2020
Types of Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you provide us when you create your user account. Such personal information consists of: your full name, username, email address, your address, country of residence and age. This is required for any online transactions you make from the Site (“Personal Information”).
Authenticity of Information provided
You hereby represent to us that, the information you provide is and shall be authentic, correct, current, and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to us. Further you providing the information to us and our consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same, shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees. We and each of our entities officers, directors, contractors or agents shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information that you provide to us.
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data to:
- Build, operate and improve our Site and the Services;
- Perform user analytics;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate with you and provide additional information that may be of interest to you such as, for example, Sending causes that we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law.
Use of your Credit/Debit Card Details
Your credit and debit card details submitted while making a donation on the Site goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners, which only include the most trusted payment gateways in India. Furthermore, you will also be taken through a 3D secure verification such as "Verified by Visa" or “Master Card 3D Secure” password protected process to prevent any misuse of your debit/credit cards. Your credit/debit card details (card numbers, passwords, CVV numbers, etc.) are not stored by AMP or the website. Such information is only used by certified payment gateway to complete the payment transaction.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
Except as provided herein, we will not display on the Site, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any third parties unless it is necessary to provide the Services, when required by law, or if we have good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with current judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process served on us;
- respond to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of IndiaZakat.com, its users and the public;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or
- with your consent to share the information.
If you have created an account on the Site, some information about you will be publicly available, such as:
- your account name;
- any information you choose to add to your profile (such as a picture, bio, your location);
- Causes you’ve backed;
- Causes you’ve launched / posted / created;
- any comments you have ve posted on the Site.
If you are a Donor, we will share your account name and the amount of your donation and your payment information with our third-party payment processor.
We may share Non-Personal Data with analytics companies to learn information about how our users interact with the Site. This enables us to optimize the Service and improve our efforts. See also “Third Party Analytics” below. We will never sell your Personal Information or Non-Personal Data.
The Site allows any Donor to make an "anonymous" donation to a Cause. By choosing to be anonymous, the Site does not publish your name or image in the cause donor information. The Site would however provide your name, Pan Card details, address and email address to the Cause Raiser, only in case you opt for a receipt for the purpose of tax deduction.
You can opt-out of receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each such email or by contacting us at email@example.com. You can modify or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging in and updating your profile. We will retain your information only for as long as needed to provide you the Services or as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Third Party Analytics
The Site is not directed at children under the age of 18, and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. We request that all users be at least 18 years old (or a legal age in the respective jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Service.